Monday, September 14, 2009

Not really gone, just really busy

Well, friends, I've been a complete slacker in the blogging department. In almost every other department of my life, too. It's been over 2 months since my last posting. . .

Mark and I drove to Utah the first of July, enjoyed some good times with our family, and Mark flew back to Buffalo after our family reunion. I stayed for a couple more weeks and then Diane drove back with me. We had a great time seeing the country, and saw lots, and lots, and lots of cornfields.

A few days after arriving in Buffalo, Mark and I left for a week at girl's camp, then another trip to Utah for me (for work), then a wonderful pioneer trek youth conference, and now we're in NYC so Mark can attend a class. In the meantime I was called to be Relief Society president and we started looking for a house in our ward boundaries. It's all been good, but has also been somewhat hectic.

Something had to give, and this time it was the blog. But things are calming down. So, if anyone is still following this, thanks for not giving up on me, and I'll promise to do better!

1 comment:

  1. So cool to hear of your summer adventures!! Congrats on your calling, youth activities, trips and house plans. Good luck and look forward to hearing more soon. Let me know if you're here in Manhattan and we could meet up for a visit! :) Take care!!!
    ~Heidi F.

    ReplyDelete